World News
Administrator

Trinicenter

Gene-Isis (genesis)
Jun 4th, 2002 at 4:34pm

Permit I to quote from Dr. Frances Cress Welsing in her book "The Isis Papers":
Posted by RootsWoman Rastafari Speaks
May 31, 2002

"Major evidence for this theory of albinism (whiteness) is found in the sybolism of the Adam and Eve biblical mythology. Western civilization looks to this mythology in the Book of Genesis as the account of its beginning. The essential elements of the Adam and Eve story are that Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, ate the forbidden fruit (the apple), had sexual intercourse, became asahamed of their nakedness and were chased from the Garden of Eden.

My decoding of that gundamental mythology and symbolism for Western civilization is as follows: Adam and Eve are the sybolic figures of the early albino mutants produced by Black parents; the Garden of Eden is Africa, the place where all knowledgeable anthropologists and paleonthologists are informing us that human life began (and that the first human beings were black-skinned); the apple eaten by Adamand Eve is the presumed, orally ingested poison, looked upon as the cause of the mutation to albinism; this ingestion was followed by the act of sexual intercourse, which is also viewed as being responsible for the mutation to albinism and, therefore, the original sin; Adam and Eve's shame for their nakedness indicates their rejection and shame of their pale white bodies-colorless or naked- when compared to the Black and Brown skinned normals; their use of fig leaves to cover their genitals (as they are depicted) implies the shame and rejection of their genital aparatus; including their genes; their expulsion from the Garden of Eve represents the isolation of the albino mutants away from the skin-pigmented normals and their voluntary or involuntary migration of our Africa, northward toward Europe.

Western culture goes further in the symbolism of its religious philosophy to pinpoint the eating of the apple by Adam and Eve, followed by their act of secual intercourse, as "the original sin." Because of this act, Western culture conceives of all its people as being "born in sin" and in need of being "born again." Similarly, there are several other biblical references to sink-color change through God's punishment and leprosy, wherein the skin is described as becoming "white as snow" (2 Kings 5:27). Of course, the further implication is that the skin originally must have been black, meaning melanin pigmented. Otherwise, how could it turn white? Numbers 12:10 states,

"And the clouds departed from off the tabernacle, and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow; And Aron looked upon Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses "Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned."

Contrary to this Western philosoply, there are no accounts of skin-pigmented peoples, in their basic religious and/or philosophical texts, conceiving of themselves as bing born in sin or viewing their genital aparatus (and therefore their genes) as the basis of sin and evil.

Further, Western civilization's religious and secular philosophy pinpoints the activity of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden as the point of "the fall of man." "The Fall" is the symbolic exporession for the genetic mutation to albinism and the negative projections regarding the white-skinned self in a global polutation where the norm was black or brown skin color.

----------------------------

King James invented "discrimination of the divine" when he and his team of 47 European interpreters translated the King James Version of The Holy Bible. Purity, virtue, and goodness spew from every pictorial page of White European Biblical characters. The Bible reveals a blue-eyed White Jesus hanging on a cross, a golden-haired White Moses showing the "Tablets of Law to the People," and praying at Mt. Sinai upon every turn of a page.

I am King James, and I proclaim "Ham, the youngest son of Noah, to be the father of the Black Race."

Ham is the father of the Black Race because he was cursed and "condemned to Hell" states King James and his team of European Interpreters. In Gen. 9:18-29 Ham is the recipient of a curse--"Let Canaan be cursed."

Hey, that means Canaanites were Black. What do ya know!!! Berber describes the indigenous Caucasoid people of Northern Africa in the scholarly White dictionary and encyclopedia, but Berber is defined as people who speak Hammitic/Semitic Languages. Hey, does that mean Berbers were Black? The Cushite (Ethiopian) and ancient Egyptian also spoke Semitic Languages.

Ham--the Originator of the Black Race "the accursed" and all of his descendants will be damned. Eurocentric church officials developed a mind-set of "heathen Blacks" to devise and formulate deceptive historical attitudes and viewpoints.

The Aryan Nation is the on-going work of Jesus the Christ re-gathering His people, calling His people to a state for their nation to ring in His Kingdom. The Aryan Nation believes that Adam, man of Genesis, is the placing of the White Race upon this earth. Not all races descend from Adam. Adam is the father of the White Race only. (Adam in the original Hebrew language is translated: "to show blood in the face; turn rosy." Genesis 5:1).

The Book of Enoch Hamitic/Ethiopic Authorship

The Book of Enoch--which is considered to be the earliest biblical record of antiquity and the earliest book of Hamitic authorship is widely quoted throughout the King James Version of the Bible. The Book of Enoch was found among the Dead Sea Scrolls in the caves of the Qumran. Enoch was Noah’s grandfather and Methuselah’s father. Methuselah was the oldest man in the Bible living to be 969.

After reading the Book of Enoch, it is evident that the entire Creation of Heaven and Earth depicted by King James and his translators has not been taught in America’s churches. Why? Did King James and his translators use manipulatives to gain control and purposely hide Hamitic/Ethiopic authorship? If this book was written before the book of Genesis, and is Hamitic--aren’t we back-to-Black?

Lyrics to "Melanin Man" - Mutabaruka (Shanachie 45013)

Melanin Man

i am de melanin man
a come from de melanin lan'
i am de melanin man
look at mean' you'll understan'
i absorb de life
i am de darkness in your nite
de way i dance u see
is just de melanin in me
de tings i tink an' feel
is de tings they try to steal
but look in de sun and u will see