Real Truth About Moses
By Dr. Kwame Nantambu
October 26, 2007
At the outset, it must be stated that Moses was a black Afrikan man who was born in ancient Kemet (Egypt) during the reign of Pharaoh Harembab (1340— 1320 B.C.). He spent most of his life in Egypt and married an Ethiopian woman named Zipporah. They had two sons Gershon and Elieyer.
According to Dr. Ben Jochannan, Moses, who was born of the tribe of Levi, was miraculously saved by his sister while floating down the Nile River in a bulrush basket. He was put down the Nile by his mother because the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses I was killing all the Hebrew males born throughout the Kingdom.
The fact is that as a High Priest during the reign of Pharahoh Akhneton, (xxvth Dynasty, 1370 —1352 B.C). Moses was not only familiar and knowledgeable with "42 Negative Confessions" but also with the 10 categories of sins that existed. He was also familiar with the spiritual concept of Monotheism that Akhneton introduced to the people. Basically then, when he reached eastern Egypt (Mount Sinai), Moses prayed to Amun—Ra, the son of God of ancient Egypt. It was very easy for Moses to establish a new religion for his people as a result of his spiritual education and training in Western Egypt. Moses then collapsed the "42 Negative Confessions" into the "Ten Commandments" and he continued to embrace the concept of Monotheism. Moses used the concept of fire to receive the "Ten Commandments" because in ancient Egypt the spiritual God — force was represented by fire. In other words, the religion of the followers of Moses today is Afrikan in origin, including Christianity.
The reality is that there is NO such thing as "EXODUS". That's a mythical lie. The historical truism is provided by Dr. Yosef ben—Jochannan in his magnum opus titled African Origins of the Major Western Religions (1970) as follows:
It was only when Moses had to flee Pharaoh Ramses II's anger because he had murdered Ramses' representative — the solder — did Moses begin to plan the "EXODUS" of his fellow indigenous Egyptians of the Hebrew faith from Western to Eastern Egypt (from the Aswan end of the Nile River Delta to Mount Sinai) (p. 153).
In Black Christian Nationalism: New Directions for the Black Church (1972), Dr. ben—Jochannan suggests that Ramses II supposedly "chased Moses all over the Egyptian desert to avenge his soldier (or guard) whom Moses killed." "Moses was charged with murder." (pp. 301—303). Moses was fleeing from the scene of his crime in Egypt.
Moses was not freeing his people from the bondage of the tyrant Pharaoh Ramses II. He was attempting to free his people from ensuring punishment that his crime would have precipitated. Moses committed a SIN.
In ancient Egypt at this time, the Jews, formerly called Hebrews (Haribus) had migrated from Asia "a starving lot... (of) unfortunate nomads from Asia." "There is no evidence that those lowly Asian Jews had any formalized education of a standard in any way comparable with that which the indigenous Afrikans of Egypt had developed." Neither is there any evidence that they had a set code of ethics and morals that were contrary , or in support, of those they met in the Afrikan land—Egypt." These Asian Jews were only shepherds when they entered Egypt.
These Jews entered Egypt circa 1632 B.C. until their "exodus" in 1232 B.C., during the reign of Ramses II, 1279—1212 B.C. The Egyptians not only accepted their Asian brothers and sisters, the Haribus, as equals but also integrated them into every aspect of Egyptian society.
Prior to this accepted integration, these Jews "had not established a Government anywhere, other than tribal groupings." In addition, the major pyramids had already been built by the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafra and Menkara at Giza—a period which expanded 2680 —2258 B.C.
The fact of the matter is that the original 42 "Declarations of Innocence" or "Admonitions of Ma'at" can be found in the sacred spiritual texts inscribed on the walls of the Temple of Unas in ancient Kemet. According to the Euro—Christian Holy Bible, Acts 7:22, "Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was mighty in words and in deeds."
When the Egyptian Moses took these ancient Kemetic laws to the Barbarians, he had to change them because he was speaking to illiterate people who were living in caves and hills of Europe and who had never lived a spiritual way of life. As such, Moses had to transfer the original Kemetic text "I have not..." to "Thou shall not..." that is, into Commandments.
These are the Original Afrikan — Kemetic spiritual:
"42 Declarations of Innocence"
"42 Admonitions of Ma'at"
"42 Negative Confessions"
These "Negative Confessions" represent the FIRST moral code of ethics invented for a people to live by on a daily basis. Afrikans invented these moral codes in the B.C. era. These were developed before there was a Christian Holy Bible or an Islamic Holy Qur'an.
- I have not done iniquity.
- I have not robbed with violence.
- I have not stolen.
- I have done no murder, I have done no harm.
- I have not defrauded offerings.
- I have not diminished obligations.
- I have not plundered the Netcher.
- I have not spoken lies.
- I have not snatched away food.
- I have not caused pain.
- I have not committed fornication.
- I have not caused shedding of tears.
- I have not dealt deceitfully.
- I have not transgressed.
- I have not acted guilefully.
- I have not laid waste the ploughed land.
- I have not been an eavesdropper.
- I have not set my lips in motion (against any man).
- I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause.
- I have not defiled the wife of any man.
- I have not defiled the wife of any man. (repeated twice)
- I have not polluted myself.
- I have not cause terror.
- I have not transgressed. (repeated twice)
- I have not burned with rage.
- I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth (Ma'at).
- I have not worked grief.
- I have not acted with insolence.
- I have not stirred up a strife.
- I have not judged hastily.
- I have not been an eavesdropper. (repeated twice)
- I have not multiplied words exceedingly.
- I have not done neither harm nor ill.
- I have never cursed the King.
- I have never fouled the water.
- I have not spoken scornfully.
- I have never cursed the Netcher.
- I have not stolen.
- I have not defrauded the offerings of the Netcher.
- I have not plundered the offerings to the blessed dead.
- I have not filched the food of the infant, neither have I sinned against the Netcher of my native town.
- I have not slaughtered with evil intent the cattle of the Netcher.
It took the ancient Afrikans fifty generations or 1,200 years to develop these moral, spiritual codes.
The reason why there are 42 "Confessions" is because there were 42 "Districts" or "Provinces" which the ancient Kemites — Afrikans — Egyptians called "Sepat". When the Greeks (the world's first Europeans) conquered Kemet in 332 B.C., they re—named them "Nomes".
At that time also, there were ten categories of sins in Kemet (Egypt). Thus, the ten categories of sins that Moses, the Afrikan, used as the basis to formulate the so—called "Ten Commandments" already existed. They are as follows:
As such it did not take a genius in rocket science or advanced calculus to collapse 42 into 10 and that's precisely what the former Egyptian High Priest Moses did. Nothing more; nothing less.
- "General sins against people"
- "Crimes against a person"
- "Crimes against the Gods"
- "Crimes against the King"
- "Crimes against the Dead"
- "Crimes against animals"
- "Crimes against Property"
- "Faults of morals and character"(1)
- "Faults of morals and character"(11)
These are the Derived Euro — Christian religious "Ten Commandments"
Their derivative from the original 42 "Negative Confessions" are shown at the end of each.
- I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me. (41)
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image...
- Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain...(7, 37, 41)
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy...
- Honor thy father and thy mother. (1, 12, 28)
- Thou shalt not kill. (4)
- Thou shalt not commit adultery. (11, 20, 21)
- Thou shalt not steal. (2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 39, 40)
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (8, 13, 18, 29)
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house or wife... (13, 20, 21, 29, 33)
In other words, the modern-day Euro-Christian "Ten Commandments" did not come or were received from God above; they are Afrikan — Kemetic in origin.
In this regard, one must clearly understand that there is a vast difference between original Afrikan spirituality and derived Euro-Christian religion.
Spirituality is defined as the direct connection, relationship and interaction with the universe, cosmos, nature and that spiritual God — force, Amun-Ra "the giver/creator of life". HE IS THE GOD - FORCE THAT WAS BORN ON 25 DECEMBER AND NOT JESUS "the Christ."
Religion is defined as the deification of a people's cultural experiences, politics and political power control intent.
And this is precisely why Moses had to change the 42 "Confessions" which represented a daily way of life and being into "Commandments" as a medium for power, force and control of his people's daily lives.
Afrikan people need to understand that in the B.C. era, Afrika was known as "the land of spiritual people".
As a result of European supremacy, Afrika and Afrikans globally have been transformed into a "religious people" in the A.D. era to our powerless detriment. Afrikans have lost their original spirituality.
Afrikan people also need to understand that in the B.C. era, ALL the Gods were Black; now in the A.D. era, All the Gods are White. This represents European religious power-control supremacy at its zenith.
Now is the time in this 21st millennium for Afrikans on the Continent and in the Diaspora to retrieve, recapture, relocate, reclaim, reconnect, reorient and re-enact their original spirituality on a daily basis 24-7-365 as the most potent weapon in their armory to survive and empower themselves. Nothing else will do.
Shem Hotep ("I go in peace")
Dr. Kwame Nantambu is a part-time lecturer at Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies and University of the West Indies.
Nantambu's Homepage / Trinicenter Home