Trinicenter.com Trinicenter.com Trinidad and Tobago News
Online Forums
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Trinicenter.com International Forum
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

American's don't see the big picture (Read 280 times)
YEAH
Newbies

Trinicenter

American's don't see the big picture
Nov 9th, 2002 at 4:21am

To me the United States is a lovely country. Since i can remeber my self, Americans have always felt they were bigger and better than everyone else. They wonder , "why is there so much Anti Americanism in this world." People don't hate others for no reason. If Americans really look around and notice how they take advantage of people, and exploit their country. I understand that American's love their democracy, but does this give them the right to force others to be just like them, follow the same law etc. Why do they always try and enforce their lifestyle on other? At the moment, the United States has thousands of soldiers in the middle east year round. They even admitt on Cnn that almost once a week, the Us air force strikes a target in Iraq. Is this right? how could they do this and no war has been declared? How would americans feel if they knew that Iraq and Iran had military bases in Canada or Mexico and did a fly over the Us daily doing"surveillance>" So what makes it right for them to have US aircraft carriers and battle ships all over the Perisan Gulf. The Americans complain that Iraq and North Korea has weapons of mass destruction. So why is it ok for the US and Israel have nuclear weapons but not the Arab world.They aren t allowed to defend themselves? I think the US and Israel are frighten of the facts. By the year 2020 there would eb more muslims in this world than Catholics. At the moment the Us is the only superpower. History has shown that superpowers come and go, rise and fall. I m not worried, one day will come when the US will have to pay for all the wrong doing hey have done and all the misery they have cause people due to their unfair foreign policies. The more war they start, the more anti american the world gets. I hope Americans recognise this and deal with it ASAP. Its only fair to say that the ONLY country to use a NUCLEAR bomb on people are the Americans. So why can t other countries also defend themselves. If the US attacks Iraq, its really takeing advantage of them. The iraqie military, and airforce is minimum andout of dates so the war would never be equal. The americans would just use their Stealth bombers and bomb the hell out of Iraq. This leave Iraqies little chance of defending themselves

IP Logged

Davy
Newbies

Trinicenter

Re: American's don't see the big picture
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2002 at 12:15am

Terms rather than words

A coalition of victims against a global corporate structure

I have always encountered problems with my slave tongue which is the English language, the simplistic yet perplex mode of communication latter on as I matured in the world that surrounded me more so became extremely  throughout the ever declining American revolution or the English evolution, that gave rise to the United States of America Australia to a lesser extent New Zealand and the more Cosmo politic Euro-American Israeli State somewhere in the middle East.

Terms rather than words they are; can only be determined base on the person time and circumstances of use, which is the American-way.

For example we hear of Israeli incursions but Iraqi invasion; targeted (retaliatory) killings against Palestinian children and their parents in response to Palestinian "terrorist" fighting off an invader uniform sometimes not (Settlers); Constructive engagement   towards western satellite states as in the case of Apartheid but cluster bombs coupled with a can of GM expired food disguised as it were from Santa Clause 'who the hell is he is any fools 'GUEST' of non-Aryan humanities, collateral damage instead of innocent defenseless people, again-collateral damage as oppose to deliberate and calculated disregard.   

Why continue on this ever expanding yet continual deceptive creative language as though the communicative extracts is what I am after rather than its users.

We see and we hear-that politics are bad even though rotten men find the use of politics meaningless and naive do-gooders endeavor to make the instrument useful.

Like politics English have always been used to perfection when coming to telling lies, its omissions as well as its pronouncements as suggestions equals advice for the purposes of deception.
Englishmen (Americans they are) are the masters of it all even the crude Israelis depend on the Americans for this lauded cultural asset.

Native Americans warned humanity; that the white man spoke with four (folk) tongue; ‘no racism intended’. 

Today we hear of the other meaning for the word invasion/colonization (INTRUSIVE INTERVENTION).

As if the underlying factor for invasions were usually preceded by way of sanctions then who must invade the United States and the allies of sanctions that resulted in mass murder on the peoples of Iraq and Palestine to name the current victims to say the least, a policy nurtured and engineered by a group of unmatched criminals who's deeds against every form of human decency against their fellow man on any scale globally or infinite throughout human existence will always be remembered even as "Zimbabwe" Africans world over flirt with branded names like Pepsi &Coco cola, GM foods, Addidas, Roebuck and Nike assisted amnesia.

They'd like us not to remember yet be fearful of, so they can keep their charge is just a tacit reminder how twisted are the meanings and use of the criminally "skilled" English usage.

The limitations prove exhausting though on the issue of the International Court of Justice only because the ICJ is a EU child and when the language (immunity) is converted to the varied EU member states languages it just didn't compute then came the evolutionary Word processor i.e. compromise, by way of coercions, arm twisting, economic whitemail and the “santa” Clauses called diplomacy.

History have proved that the last 80 years the deliberate protracted wars imposed on Africa, the subverted economic AID packages the willful spreading of the HIV virus via inoculation the orchestrated droughts throughout many states on the continent the subsequent christianisation, the blackened mainstream “media” bias the WTO WHO the IMF WB HRW are all but policies and entities that out-served the colonialist adventure hence the intrusive intervention threat from the last generation of the final Aryan empire comes at this time.
One needs not look further as the economy is rapidly slipping from the grip of their monopoly.

But invading Africa is surely the groundless pivot where the resurrection of Rhodes will find no ground secure, beneath or above them. Perception though not shared is that while all things must return to its point and place of origin Africa shall be the place where Europe and all her descendants shall be retributed. African soil as such may only occur during their disastrous return to re-colonize the continent, as it's not in her “US” nature to genuinely seek forgiveness while at strength.

IP Logged